BLOGROLL


BISCUIT BRAINZ
MISS ESTRO
S'n'R
SHY-SHY
KENYA FRASER
POP NATION
R&B UNCOVERED
RP MUZIK
THE LEGENDS OF POP
GLAM K
NIKKI MARIE
PLAY THAT LALA
MUSIC MIND OF TRISTAN SPEARS
HELLA GOOD SOCIETY
PLAY ONLINE MOVIES
JUST FOR KICKS
BLACK ENTERTAINMENT CLIPZ
RAP STEREO
HIP HOP STUFF
POETIC SENSE
WAYNE'S WORLD
DIRTY MONEY
ALWAYZ FUNKY FRESH
REVERSATILE
STREET HITZ
R&B AND POP SPOTLIGHT
DUFFY RAP
LANCAMENTO MUSICAIS

THIS BOX IS HERE FOR AFFILIATION PURPOSES!
HOLLA HERE IF YOU WANT TO XCHANGE LINKS

ShoutMix chat widget

Photobucket

PAST ENTRIES
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
April 2010

CHICKS, D*CKS & NO BLASTED RESTRAINT
Wednesday 30 September 2009 @ 06:08 0 comments!

I feel like saying this.

When I go out to a club with my girls (as you do) - I go there to shake a leg. I don't drink, smoke or waste time flirting with no one - I go there to shake a leg and a bit of arm.

I don't know what you came here for chick, but nah bother involving me.


Eyes. You know when you glance at around the room, just to see if you recognise anyone? Or just to..look around for the sake of looking around? Well, there I was looking around, when I caught these beady eyes from the corner staring intently at me. This was the same chick that was staring at me as I was walking inside, and while I was on the stairs. Caught me by surprise. I look up. She's there. I look to my side. She's there. I run out to Mount Everest, climb to the top in my heels. Sit down and have a flask of tea. Look to my left. She's there.

Ladies. If you don't feel good about yourselves and you have issues with what you have to see and live with on a daily basis - sorry for your situation - but hatergazing won't do you no favours. Making comments, or puffing out your chest like some blasted penguin like you're trying to prove some point. Fail. Null. Void.
You Yeti.


DO NOT get me started on the chicks who LEAVE THEIR FRIENDS to run around after man. I can't..I don't..and I won't try to understand why you'd let someone violate you like that! You know the guy just wants to have sex, but yet you still go run off round corners and sit on laps then have have the tenacity to run about on road talking about "I'm not a hoe".
Spending whole nights out sleeping with excited freshers. Where's the self respect? Like I always say...my body is a TEMPLE. A friggin SHRINE of all things GREAT and GOOD.